What You Should Buy From Look Fantastic

It's not often that I get a chance to spend a decent amount of money in one go on beauty products because my wages usually get eaten up with with boring but essential things like food, bills etc. but I happened to have a voucher for Look Fantastic which was burning a hole in my virtual pocket for some time and I finally decided to grab some things that have been on my beauty wish list for a good while...

what-to-buy-from-look-fantastic

REN ClearCalm Clay Cleanser (£18.00) I bought two bottles of this in 2013 and it was my go to cleanser for a good while so I decided I wanted to remind myself how good it was. It's not cheap by any means but you get a lot of product for your money; with it being clay it really agrees with my blemish prone skin and it also removes eye makeup which is a bonus because I hate having to use separate product for that. You can see my review here but I reckon I'll be doing some kind of updated review when I've been using it for a few weeks.

Philip Kingsley Brilliant Blonde Collection (£15.00) This was a right bargain! I was originally going to buy a small 75ml tube of Elasticizer which is £15.00 on its own but then I noticed this set for the same price in the outlet section. The collection consists of a Pure Silver shampoo and conditioner, a 75ml Elasticizer and a mini dry shampoo so it's absolutely brilliant value because you're getting 4 products for the price of 1!

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm (£9.50) A blogger favourite that I've been putting off getting for years now since it became 'big'. I'm not usually one for giving in to hypes especially because I've read good and bad things about this but my lips have been particularly dry and hard to work with lately so I figured I had nothing to lose by giving it a go, I've got my thoughts about it though so there'll definitely be a full review on it.

Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 Hour Lipstick in Prune Afterwork (£7.19) I had to make it up to £50 so this was what went into my basket. I've tried the Rouge Edition velvets so I wanted to try the lipstick too, I read about them on Sandra's blog (The Black Pearl) and decided that Prune Afterwork was the shade for me. Admittedly it's not been swatched or anything yet because I've not taken any photos but I'm hoping it's a nice wearable day time shade.

Probably the last big beauty related haul I'll have for a while because as I said I tend to buy things one at a time rather than splurging (spending £10 five times creates a lot less guilt than laying out £50 all at once, I don't know why it's just how my mind works!). It did feel good to get a big box full of goodies though, I won't lie.

Note: the voucher was NOT gifted to me by Look Fantastic, I chose where I wanted the voucher for as compensation for a post which I wrote last month. 

No comments