Skincare for Combination Skin Bee Good Honey & Wild Flax Moisturiser

It's no secret that I'm a massive fan of Bee Good as a brand and I've pretty much tried (and loved) most of their products so it should come as no surprise that their Honey & Wild Flax moisturiser* has quickly become one of my favourites. I've been using it for a good couple of months now and I'm just finishing the tube so I decided now was the time to tell you what I think about it...

moisturiser-for-combination-skin

Having combination/oily skin means that I don't always feel like I need to wear moisturiser but just recently I think the cold weather has really affected my skin in the fact that my cheeks feel quite dry so this has really helped to even out the feel of my skin making it easier to apply makeup onto; without this my foundation can look quite cakey and feels quite uncomfortable. For me it's the perfect formula which ensures that I feel nicely moisturised throughout the day without getting any excessive oil breakthrough. I also find it quite soothing when my skin has flared up due to it being 'that time of the month' because I can get some really angry spots especially in my chin area. Because it's so light it is quickly absorbed by my skin and doesn't leave any sticky feeling afterwards; it's perfect for anyone who finds that gel formulas are too little yet thick heavy creams are too much.

Bee Good as a brand don't use any SLS, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic colours or silicone in their products so there's 5 potential breakout causing nasties that you don't need to worry about with this moisturiser. It does have a fragrance to it but it's not strong it's really soft and pleasant so I never worried about that being a problem when I first started using it. 

The fact that I've cut it open to get every last drop out is testimony to how much I absolutely love this product. As a beauty blogger we all know that this won't be the last moisturiser I'll ever try but it's on the very limited list of products which I know I can always fall back on because I know they work 100% for me. I'll always make sure I've got a tube of this in my collection just as a back up because although it's not cheap at £19.50, it's definitely affordable and puts my mind at ease to know that I've always got something which agrees with my skin completely. 

No comments