Slimming World Easy Tomato Speed Soup Recipe

If you've been following my Slimming World posts you'll know that every week I've been getting some pretty good weight losses, mostly due to careful planning and adding lots of superfree foods to every meal. This week has been somewhat different; mainly due to stress and a very busy weekend in the pub. We did our first 3 course meal for a wedding on Saturday and I spent most of last week panicking about it and not giving my food much thought. I didn't plan any of my meals (can tell this as I don't have many meal photos to show you), it's been a case of seeing what's in the cupboard and chucking something together. 

This week I lost 0.5lb 

I know it's 'still a loss' and all that but it's not the kind of loss I want every week, I haven't enjoyed my food enough to have lost so little! I'm still more than on track for losing 2 stone for Christmas but this minor 'hiccup' has given me food for thought. I need to go back to planning properly and writing everything down. I need to make sure I MAKE time to put something in the slow cooker at the weekend so I have something to eat and I don't eat crap out of necessity. This weekend I had cheesecake, sausage roll, white bread and a whole load of other high syn stuff, not because I wanted it as such, but because I didn't have time to go home and prepare something and I REALLY needed to eat. 

Anyway, onwards and upwards. I'm going to lose 2lb + this week because I'm going to eat properly and get lots of superfree in again. I'll leave you with some of my food highlights from this week...

slimming-world-speed-soup-recipe
 Tomato Speed Soup - so simple!

Tin chopped tomatoes
Tin carrots (drained)
Tin baked beans
1 large pickled onion (or a few small ones)
Chicken stock (I used around 350ml)

Boil it all up in a pan for about 10/15 minutes then blitz it with a hand blender! 

Chicken Salad with Kraft Light Garlic & Herb Dressing (1 syn) & Cheese pasta (6 x Laughing cow extra light cheeses HEXA)

Cadbury Highlights (2 syns for any flavour) and Pink n' Whites (2.5 syns)

I have just had Diet Coke Chicken for my tea and that is hands down my favourite Slimming World meal, I've actually missed having 1/3 of my plate with superfree, I leave off the lettuce a bit now because I got bored of chasing it round my plate so I just use cucumber, peppers & celery. This week I've actually bought a baking tin from Tesco which has lots of superfree veg in it and it's ready to just shove in the oven, it doesn't have any oil or dressing on it so it's totally free and makes getting your superfree hassle-free!

I might be disappointed with my small loss this week but I'm still loving Slimming World and I'm motivated as ever, which is always good :)



No comments