L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara Review with Lash Photos

I never ever wear false eyelashes; I can't apply them for toffee so I just don't bother, however this means that  I rely quite heavily on a good mascara. When looking for the perfect mascara I look for one that doesn't clump, doesn't dry out really quick in the bottle and most importantly one that lengthens my lashes. I was so made up when I won the new L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara from Bekylou's giveaway because I'd seen it in shops but never bothered to pick it up... but I've always been a sucker for any mascara promising sky high lashes!

loreal-miss-manga-mascara

loreal-miss-manga-mascara-wand


loreal-miss-manga-review
L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara £8.99 Boots

My Thoughts: On first impressions I liked this mascara instantly, it applies effortlessly, it doesn't clump, it's true black and it lengthens and adds volume really nicely. I applied 2/3 coats of this and it showed no signs of clumping. The wand is quite an odd shape, it's fibre but it's cone shaped with different lengths of bristles so you can get to every single lash with ease. The wand is also ultra flexible, which again helps with getting to every lash. I don't find this as good for applying mascara to bottom lashes, I'd always go back to Maybelline Great Lash for that but for top lash mascara I really like it. You can get some serious volume and length to make your eyes really stand out. I'd say this is easily better than YSL shocking mascara, but then we all know that I aren't keen on that one!

No comments