Blogger Beauty Box

If you haven't already heard, Blogger Beauty Box is a monthly box with contents sourced by one of our very own beauty bloggers: Vix Meldrew. She works very hard to try and get the best brands, both new and existing, to get involved with the box and it's only £10 delivered which is at least £2-3 cheaper than other beauty boxes on the market. But just because it's cheaper don't think that quality has been compromised, this month (October) the box contained 3 full sized products and 2 deluxe samples which I think is fab. 

bloggers-beauty-box

bloggers-beauty-box
Blogger Beauty Box, £10 (find out more details)

Puriskin Resurfacing Formula - I was quite excited when I saw this in the box because it mentions the ability to help improve the appearance of skin which has been damaged by acne, stretch marks, burns etc. I make no secret of the fact that I suffer with acne (both active and scarring) on my face and back (at almost 25 I do wish it would do one!!) and I have weight gain stretch marks so I'm looking forward to seeing what this can do.

Elizabeth Grant Supreme Essence of Torricelumn - Not gonna lie, I'm a bit confused as to what this actually is; it says to apply before moisturiser which makes me think that it's a serum. It claims to have powerful anti-ageing properties which I know should be something I should probably start thinking about but in all honesty I don't think this will be for me unfortunately. 

John Gosnell's The Original Vitamin E Cream - The design of the little tub was the first thing that drew me to it; it's got a retro feel to it, simple and no fuss. On first impressions the cream is really light, easily absorbed by the skin and has a subtle but pleasant fragrance. I'll definitely be giving this a proper test run, fingers crossed my skin agrees with it!

Xenca Perfection Lipstick - The packaging of this reminds me of Tarte lipsticks, it's kind of like strong cardboard which is quite fitting as Xenca is an organic brand. The colour 'Candy' really isn't my shade, as you can probably imagine it's a light pink which isn't something I'll ever wear which is a shame because the pigmentation and formula of the lipstick is actually quite nice. 

P&G Organic Facial Cleansing Oil - Another natural and organic product this cleansing oil is packed with peach kernal, sweet orange and lavender and smells beautiful. A little obviously goes a long way and it's easy to apply with the dropper, I reckon this will be another product I'll have a go with because I've ready reviews which say that it helped to calm their acne down!

In terms of value for money I'm very impressed with the Blogger Beauty Box and I think Vix does so well to curate so many products from a wide range of brands. Obviously not all the products in the box impressed me but isn't that what monthly boxes are all about; finding out what you do/don't like?! 

No comments