Time Bomb Hand to Hand Combat Cream Review

This winter my hands have been unusually dry, I never normally suffer from dry skin on any part of my hands so I don't know what's happened this year but the sides of my fingers have started peeling. A while ago I was contacted to ask if I would like to try some hand cream by a brand called Time Bomb, created by the same people who make John Frieda haircare. Time Bomb is an anti-aging skincare range so I knew that their hand cream would be pretty intensive so I thought I'd give it a go.

time-bomb-hand-cream
Hand to Hand Combat Cream* £14.50 Time Bomb

It's pretty pink, squeezy packaging is perfect to keep handy at all times for when you might need it, the soothing, smoothing ingredients are aimed at more mature skin but in my experience they can work just as well for younger skin which needs a little more TLC. The ingredients include hydraluronic acid (known for helping the skin to absorb more moisture), olive oil and white tea leaf extract; the perfect combination for helping to keep skin hydrated, and protected with extra peptides to also act as a barrier to the outside elements. 

The cream formula is thick but non greasy and quick drying, it really leaves your hands feeling nourished, smooth and protected from the elements. The scent isn't my favourite, I have to admit. It's not offensive but it is quite a strong lavender fragrance which isn't what I'd choose if I had the option but it doesn't linger around on your hands so it's not a big problem. Overall, I really like this hand cream and it'll be staying firmly in my handbag because it's so convenient to use; the fact that it doesn't leave your hands greasy is one of my favourite things because there's been so many times when I've put hand cream on and not been able to do anything with my hands for 5/10 minutes while it soaks in; 20 seconds and you're good to go with this one!

If you watch QVC you'll know that Time Bomb also do lots of other anti-aging products so their website is well worth a look if you or someone are in the market for that kind of thing.

No comments