Essie Topless and Barefoot Swatch

I bought this some time ago, but I've just rediscovered it after going through all my nail polishes the other day. Essie Topless and Barefoot is actually from the 2011 spring collection and it's a really pretty, nude pink opaque nail polish; perfect for every day wear for work/school/days out. It's been quite a while since I actually painted my nails, simply because I haven't had the time or inclination but I'm really enjoying wearing this nude nail colour because it's totally understated but makes plain nails look that bit nicer. 

essie-topless-and-barefoot
Essie Topless & Barefoot £10.95 Look Fantastic

My nails are a little bit on the short side at the moment (mainly due to being stressed, resulting in biting and picking at them!) but I think Essie Topless and Barefoot looks really nice; I applied two coats of it and as you can see it's completely opaque. The brush is regular size; I actually prefer wider brushes because they're much easier to work with but I'll overlook this minor detail because I like the shade so much :)

No comments