An Easy Way to Print Photos from Your Phone

In an age where everything is digital I think everyone is guilty of not bothering to print out photos but to me printed photos are the best ways to document memories. As much as I love my phone and my Macbook, I still love to have a photo in my hand to either put in an album or stick on a wall so when Cheerz got in touch to ask if I wanted to get some photos printed I quickly picked some of my favourite Instagram snaps to display on my office wall at work. You can get a range of different print formats but I went for a selection of 3 different types; square, retro polaroid and strips (not pictured):

print-photos-from-phone

I teamed them with an inspirational quote print which came with a Yoohoo monthly stationery box. I've had lots of people comment on my little piece of wall and I'm really pleased that I found such a novel way of printing out photos!

Featured products: 
Square prints £0.35 each
Retro prints £0.35 each

No comments