Affordable Skincare in Supermarkets

Having a one-stop-shop for all your needs in life is pretty convenient, if you've ever been to Walmart in America you'll know the true meaning of 'everything under one roof' because that place is unreal. We don't have that pleasure in England just yet but our supermarkets have been stocking much more than just fruit and veg for some time now. Until recently, the range of beauty products available has been pretty limited to the 'big name brands' but as of 29th August Waitrose have started stocking one of my favourite skincare brands...

bee-good-skincare-products

I don't need to go on about how much I love Bee Good products but the fact that they're made in Britain with ingredients from British Bees is enough to get my attention in the first place. Their Honey & Propolis 2 in 1 Cream Cleanser is a product that I've repurchased from their website because I love it so much but knowing that I can get it in an actual store makes picking up a tube just that little bit easier. 
Being stocked in a supermarket is obviously great for Bee Good as a brand because I would imagine that unless you read blogs you might not know about it (I know if I hadn't been blogging I might not have ever discovered Bee Good!). And what is more convenient than being able to grab some great skincare products along with your milk and eggs?!

No comments