Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser New Scents

Way back in March (my God that seems so long ago) I wrote about Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser which at that time only came in one fragrance. Well there's some good news for those of you who have tried it and loved it; Nivea have brought out another 2 fragrances! If you weren't keen on the traditional soapy kind of scent then maybe you'll be tempted by Pampering Honey or Nourishing Cocoa? To be honest, mention chocolate, cocoa, or any other indication of chocolate and you've pretty much got me sold so when I saw that one of the fragrances was 'Cocoa Butter' I was quite excited to see what it was like.
nivea-in-shower-moisturiser
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Honey* (£3.56) & Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Cocoa Butter* (£3.56)


My Thoughts: To be honest, out of the two it's actually the Honey one which is the sweetest smelling, I think it actually borders on fruity but without being sickly sweet. The Cocoa Butter one is a very subtle scent but I still prefer it to the traditional Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser. The formula is exactly the same; activated by water it goes on quite thin but then thickens up when it comes into contact with water. They work just as well at keeping my limbs moisturised and helps to keep a tan from going patchy quickly. If you asked me to choose between the two in terms of fragrance I think I would actually have to go for Honey, especially in summer, which really surprises me but I just can't smell the cocoa butter like I thought I'd be able to. If I compare this to Body Shop cocoa butter products this is a lot more subtle than those which may be perfect for some people because the Body Shop products can leave you with a bit of a chocolate craving...

If you see these in store then you should at least have a sniff, and if you're a bit lazy with moisturising (like me) then this is the ideal way to inject a bit of moisture into your routine without adding on too much time.

No comments