Jean Paul Gaultier Signature Scent

I don't know about anyone else but I feel quite bare if I leave the house without any perfume on; I just feel like I'm not myself if I don't smell of something nice. I have gone through lots of different perfumes in my time but there's one that I have always gone back to and I've generally always got a bottle stored somewhere because I love it so much. 
jean-paul-gaultier-classique
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique £48.50
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique is a bold, seductive scent which can be identified so easily because it's such a classic women's fragrance. I'm rubbish at describing scents but this is the Jean Paul Gaultier description:

'Top notes of  rose with the freshness of star anise, middle notes include the spicy sweetness of orange blossom and aphrodisiac notes of ginger and finally base notes of sensual vanilla and amber wood'
It's not a cheap fragrance by any means, with an EDT coming in at around £50 but I think it's more than worth it... everyone needs a signature scent and this one is mine!

No comments