Tigi Catwalk Haute Iron Spray Review

Personally, I'm not a big lover of using loads of hair products but I do think that iron spray or some sort is pretty essential. What is key for me is that it doesn't weigh my hair down (because my hair has a tendency to get greasy quickly) but still makes it look sleek and straight. 

I bought the Tigi Catwalk Haute Iron Spray when I had a bit of a splurge on Feel Unique in between Christmas and new year purely because my hairdresser used it and I loved it; the product itself and the gorgeous packaging, it looks great on my dressing table.

tigi-haute-iron-spray

It's supposed to protect your hair from heat styling up to 232 degrees whilst helping to add shine and de-frizz the hair.

It's an aerosol spray rather than a pump action which I think means that the product is distributed evenly and without a build up. I will say that with this product a little does go a long way, a quick spray and theres enough to work with, I don't spray the whole of my hair first I section and then spray just before I straighten. It also doesn't make your hair 'crackle' in with the heat of the straighteners; some heat protectors wet the hair so much that the when the straighteners hit your hair it 'sisses'... this really is just a light mist if used correctly.  (sorry about the description, i'm rubbish with describing sounds, hope you know what I mean).

Without an iron spray my hair feels really dry at the ends and tends to flick up at the back quickly but with this product it really makes my hair look sleek and shiny and helps to hold it in place. It also smells lovely, which is one of my main loves about it; it smells like I've just come out of the hairdressers. The actual scent as described on Feel Unique is 'Mandarin Patchouli Noir'.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product for all hair types and it is a styling product suitable for greasy hair but just make sure that you don't get too spray happy with it otherwise it will make your hair look greasy! I will definitely re-buy when this eventually runs out.

No comments