Lush Lip Scrub Review


Made with castor sugar and jojoba oil, these lip scrubs are supposed to buff away any dead skin to leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. As of 2018, Lush no longer sell 'Sweet Lips', they do however sell lots of different lip scrubs, including a similar Cookie Dough lip scrub and they also bring out limited edition ones periodically.

lush-sweet-lips-lip-scrub

lush-lip-scrub

First of all this smells amazing; really vanilla/chocolatey and it tastes absolutely great, probably the best thing about this is the fact that it's made with actual edible sugar. I hate it when a lip product smells absolutely amazing but tastes foul; this tastes pretty much as good as it smells and although I wouldn't recommend spooning this into your mouth, it really does taste nice and sweet when you're using it. 

To use it you just put a bit on your finger and massage onto your lips, I concentrated on the worst areas of my lips but also tried to spread it all over, then licked it off when I'd finished :-P My only issue with this is that it can be a little bit difficult to get some on your finger while the tub is still full (as mine is) but this is completely minor and wouldn't put me off rebuying.

After 2 uses I am starting to see a difference in my lips, I think it's great to use before you apply lipstick so or before you apply lip balm just so you're getting rid of the excess skin to give you like a 'clean' base for whatever product comes next.

I definitely recommend this if you have problem lips or even if you have perfect lips and you want something to keep them that way. You can buy the Lush lip scrubs online for £5.95 each.

Other Lush reviews:
I Love Juicy Shampoo
Handy Gurugu Hand Cream
Golden Egg Bath Bomb
Ultrabland Cleanser
Sesame Sun Lotion
D'Fluff Shaving Soap

No comments