Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo Review

This was my first Lush purchase for a long time, I daresay that my last purchase for myself was about 5 or 6 years ago simply because I sort of forgot about it and always classed it as a bit over priced for what it was. But since I've been blogging I've heard all sorts of rave reviews about their hair products so I thought I'd enquire as to whether Lush had shampoo for greasy hair, because as gross as it sounds - greasy hair is a real pain in the neck and my main aim is to try and cut down the number of times I have to wash my hair. Currently it's every day but I really need to take it down to at least once every other.

She introduced me to I Love Juicy; explaining that her mum had bought it and a massive bottle lasted her, her sister and her mum for a few months for 2 reasons... a) you don't need a lot to get a good lather b) you don't need to use it every time you wash your hair. 

lush-i-love-juicy

I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel; it does give me around another extra day or so without washing my hair and the smell really sticks to your hair... it's a gorgeous citrus lemon scent! The one thing I will say is that I don't think it'd be suitable for someone with heavily coloured hair because the citrus ingredients do have a tendency to strip; given that I'm blonde it can have some lightening qualities especially if I use it for a few days on the trot; however that isn't one of the benefits which Lush lists. 

Basically this is one shampoo that you should definitely try if you have greasy hair or you tend to get a product build up. It is £6.25 for a small 100ml bottle which is ideal for a first try or if you want a weekly hair cleanse/detox and they also do larger bottles if you want to use it more frequently.

No comments