Personalised Disney Planning Notebooks | Papier Discount

Unfortunately, this year's trip to Disney has had to be cancelled for obvious reasons but I'm straight on with planning for a trip in 2022 so I've treat myself to a new Disney planning notebook from Papier. They're selling through the last of their Disney notebooks so now is the time to grab one if you'd like one; they have lots of different designs from traditional Mickey and Minnie to the Genie from Aladdin and they are available in either hard backed or soft backed books with plain, lined or dotted paper inside so there's something to suit most needs!

If you've ever been on a Disney holiday you'll know that it does involve at least a little bit of planning to make the most out of your holiday so that you can decide what you're going to do each day 


I can't wait to start planning my 2022 Disney holiday with my new notebook so if you'd like to do the same you can get £10 off your first purchase making it only £9.99 which I think is an amazing price for such a good quality personalised Disney planning notebook. 

Follow this link to the Papier website to get £10 off your first purchase! (I also get £10 to spend on Papier if you use this link) Please do let me know if you buy one, I'd love to see your choices of Disney planning notebooks!

No comments