Neom Pillow Mist and Energy Mist Review

At some point in our lives we all struggle with sleeping or waking up, in fact I dare say that I struggle with waking up every single morning unless it's for a holiday or something like that because let's face it the hum-drum of normal life isn't always the most inspiring thing to get you out of bed in a morning so there are times when you might need a little helping hand to relax you to get to sleep or to energise you in the morning even before you've had your first coffee. Neom have the answer to both with their Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist and Energy Boosting On the Go Mist.

neon-energy-and-tranquility-mist

neom-mists

Chances are, you've probably heard of Neom Organics; they're well known for their beautiful natural wax candles which envelope your rooms with the most gorgeous scents (I was so disappointed when they discontinued my favourite candle!) but I recently got to try the mists from their new collection and I had a sneaky feeling they weren't going to disappoint. They've brought out these nifty little on-the-go spray mists which are simple to use but using a careful blend of essential oils they've created two powerful little aids to help you get to sleep and feel energised the next morning. 

The 'Burst of Energy' energy boosting on the go mist* is designed to invigorate your senses with grapefruit, lemon and rosemary. A spritz of this above my head whilst breathing deeply for a few seconds leaves me feeling a lot less groggy and gives me the motivation I need to get on with my day. 

Similarly, the 'Tranquility' Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist* is made with a blend of lavender, sweet basil and jasmine to create a light yet effective fragrance to help relax your mind and muscles to create the perfect environment for sleep. I personally have definitely got more use out of this than the energy boosting one, purely because I find it more effective; the fragrance is so relaxing!

Not only are these two little spritzes perfect for awakening your senses and then winding down they also leave your room smelling beautiful without being overpowering. You could be forgiven for assuming that anything with lavender in will be too much but I think the pillow mist really does have the perfect blend of essential oils to make the lavender an asset rather than an overpowering scent which I think it is in a lot of pillow mists. 

These might look like tiny little bottles but you can get up to 100 applications from each depending how liberal you are so for £8.00 each I don't think these are bad priced at all considering that Neom is a high end brand. You can buy these and lots of other products from the Neom Organics range from Beauty Expert (who also offer free delivery, winner!)

No comments