Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Wax Tart

I'd calmed down a little on the Yankee Candle front but when I saw that they were doing a Salted Caramel fragrance I had to have at least a wax tart of it! I know there are lots of different scents which smell good enough to eat but seriously this one is a whole other ball game. 

yankee-candle-salted-caramel
Yankee Candle Salted Caramel Wax Tart £1.95 Amazon

It came through the door in a little white jiffy bag and I found the bag half chewed by Jasper. He never bothers with the mail normally but the smell of this was so strong and sweet, even when in the jiffy bag, that he obviously couldn't resist investigating!

It smells exactly like salted caramel and really evokes a sweet craving in me (which admittedly isn't ideal given I'm doing Slimming World). I will say that if you're not into sweet scents (like my husband) that you probably won't like this because it is sickly sweet but for me gorgeous at the same time. 

This is the first scent to make me want to buy a bigger jar, good job Father Christmas is coming soon!!

No comments