MAC Blush in 'Style'

This is the first of my posts featuring products from my duty free haul; First up is the MAC Powder Blush in 'Style'. I've been looking for a peachy coloured blush for a while now, I was going to use up the rest of my No.7 one first but I couldn't resist the Duty Free offering. As I mentioned in the haul post, the lady at MAC was less than helpful, and I felt as if she really didn't want to assist me at all. I knew I wanted a peachy shade but I didn't know whether a matte look or a shimmer would suit me best. The lady said this was an 'inbetween' shade; not matte but not too shimmery

mac-blush-style

mac-blush-style-swatch

I have to say, I do love it. It's just what I wanted; it doesn't go 'OOOSH' look at me I have peach on my cheeks... it does give a really nice subtle glow; a nice alternative to bronzer for paler ladies and a nice change for those with a darker complexion. 

Everything about this blush is fab, the texture, ease of application; everything is good in my opinion; no complaints at all.

You can buy this from MAC's online store or Debenhams for £19.50

No comments