How To Get Free Samples Without Being an Influencer

Everyone loves free stuff, don't they? 

So I'm here to tell you about Triyit which is a relatively new product discovery club where you build yourself a profile and they will match different campaigns and products up to you and send you free products for you to try. These products are usually new to the market or have gone through some sort of rebrand and it means that you are part of providing valuable feedback to the brands and you also get to share your thoughts on social media and with your friends in real life!

I recently received a box full of 5 products:

As you can see the majority of the products are full sized apart from the Hooch gin which is a 5ml sample. If you follow me on Instagram you'll see that I've shared my thoughts on a couple of the products but I've also shared more feedback with Triyit through a questionnaire. You have to give the feedback in order to be eligible for more boxes... it's only fair right? You receive the products, try them and give them something back in return. 

You don't have to have a huge following or even a platform at all to sign up for this but please note that you aren't guaranteed to receive anything just yet - I've been signed up for over a year and only just received a box but the wait was well worth it!

No comments