Striking a Work Life Balance

I realised a few months ago that a 'Quarter Life Crisis' is a thing, a real thing that I think I've experienced (and probably still am experiencing the effects of a little bit). I felt like my life had reached a stalemate where I no longer felt challenged by my job; I'd totally lost my spark for it was making me feel like I was failing at life basically. I wasn't, at all but that was how I felt and I knew something had to change.

Since October my life has been a bit of a whirlwind really and it's gone so fast I've not really had time to catch up and actually process the changes I've gone through. I've got a new job in a school which is something I've wanted to do for a long time but never had the confidence to actually apply for any jobs because I didn't have any experience. I'm still working in the pub so I very rarely get any real time to myself and when I do I spend it sleeping but I'm determined to try and set aside some time for the hobby I love - blogging. 

busy-life-quote

You might have noticed that I've been absent from Twitter (that was definitely a good thing during the referendum!!) and obviously I've not posted on here for a long, long time but I really do want that to change even if I just set myself little goals of joining in with some twitter chats and posting once or twice per week; I also want to get back to reading other people's blogs because I really enjoyed that too. For now, I'm not promising the earth because I need to work this 'making time for myself' thing out first but I will try and be more visible - I miss the community and I miss writing and I can't wait to see what you've all been up to!

No comments