Eucerin 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid

Usually I swear by my Bee Good Cream Cleanser for my night time cleanse and I have spent months and months thinking that a micellar water just couldn't do the job properly; I always found that I still had the remains of my eye makeup under my eyes and my skin just didn't have that clean feeling. That was until I met the Eucerin 3 in 1 micellar cleansing fluid.

Eucerin-3-in-1-micellar-cleansing-fluid
Eucerin 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid* £9.00 Boots
  
Eucerin is a brand well known for products which are great for sensitive, troubled skin so I had no qualms whatsoever about road testing it (usually I'm a bit hesitant at first with a brand I don't know because I'm so scared it'll break me out!). The 3 in 1 micellar cleansing fluid is a cleanser, toner and eye makeup remover all rolled into one; it's PH balanced so it should be suitable for all skin types and it should leave skin feeling clean and fresh without stripping it of natural oils. It contains hydroluronic acid which is known for helping the skin to retain moisture levels but it is free of fragrance & alcohol which are known culprits for causing skin problems. 
 
After taking this for a road test both morning and night I can say that if you're looking for a product to have at hand when you don't have time for a full hot cloth cleanse then this could be for you. Although there is a separate eye makeup remover available from Eucerin I would say that this does the job really well. Not only does it cleanse off any base makeup it also dissolves eye makeup easily and you don't need to pull and tug at your eye to get it bring mascara off. Of course it does a great job during a morning cleanse because there's not the amount of dirt to get off your face but I would say it does an equally great job taking makeup off which is a big bonus! This is readily available in Boots stores now so if you're in the market for a 'lazy cleanse' product then this is worth a look. 

No comments