Why It's OK to use Face Wipes

Hands up if you've ever felt personally victimised as a face wipe user?

Face wipes, it would seem, are the root of all evil. Well I beg to differ. Although I'm not suggesting that you use face wipes as a regular cleansing method, I do believe there is a time and a place. I'm never without a packet of face wipes; they always have been and always will be a staple in my little collection of products. I've always liked Simple Face Wipes*, my mum used to buy them for me when I was younger and I've just always stuck to them, especially if they're on offer.

simple-face-wipes

Face wipes are great for a number of situations when you don't have the time or inclination to do a full on hot cloth cleanse: on long haul flights when you don't have the facility to wash your face comfortably wipes are great for just refreshing your skin and making you feel a little more human before touching down. You can use them for wiping away any makeup mistakes or for touching up eye makeup during the day in the event of runny mascara or wandering eyeliner. I sometimes find that I want to apply a fresh full face of makeup half way through the day so I use wipes to give me a clean slate to apply a fresh base so I'm not applying makeup upon makeup.

Like I said, there's nothing better than a proper hot cloth cleanse at night to make sure you've got all the grime off your face from the day, but the notion that you shouldn't use face wipes at all is quite frankly ridiculous I think! 

No comments