Sleek Au Naturel Palette Swatches

Due to all the hype around Sleek palettes, I had to ask myself would this palette live up to all the rave reviews of previous Sleek palettes? Here are swatches and a brief review of the Sleek Au Naturel palette.

Sleek-au-naturel-eyeshadow-palette

Sleek-au-Naturel-Palette-Swatches

Sleek-Au-Naturel-Palette-Swatches

This really is a comprehensive nude collection, full of really gorgeous colours; perfect for autumn. For me these shades make this a really useable palette as I don't like to go too garish for university. I found that the shimmer shades were a lot more pigmented than the matt shades (which are slightly chalky) but I like using them nevertheless. I will be using the bottom shades a lot this autumn as I think the shades are gorgeous; my personal favourites are Regal, Mineral Earth and Taupe.

If you're looking for something a with a few more bold shades then the Sleek Oh So Special palette might be for you.

No comments