Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review

If you have combination skin, you'll know what a struggle finding skincare for combination skin can be but given that Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish has achieved 'cult product' status in the minds of so many skincare gurus, I decided to give it a try. 

This product is different to any skincare product I've ever tried before, not only because it feels lovely after use but also in the way it is applied. It comes with an instruction sheet as its not just a case of slapping it on and leaving it to soak in which in my opinion, makes the application process is a much nicer experience, much like part of a salon facial. 

If you're looking to turn your skincare routine into a bit more of a luxe experience then I'd highly recommend looking into Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

Cleanse-and-polish-review

Cleanse-and-polish-review

Firstly, it smells lovely. Not a sniff of a harsh chemical, it smells so fresh; exactly what I want to put on my skin. On reflection I'm thinking that my constant breakouts may be as a result of using crappy chemical-ridden products. Liz Earle prides herself on using natural ingredients; Cleanse and Polish contains rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus oil. Secondly, there are 2 main steps to application instead of just rubbing it in and leaving it you massage into the skin and then soak the muslin cloth in 'hand hot' water and wipe away the cream (and hopefully the skin impurities aswell!). 

liz-earle-cleanse-and-polish-review

As far as consistency of the product goes it's beautifully creamy which means that a little goes a long way. On the instructions it says 1-2 pumps of product, so I imagine this 100ml bottle will go a long way, even when used morning and night like the instructions say. I have to say, this product wasn't what I thought it would be (not in a bad way), I expected a fine gritty cream but only because the name has the word 'polish' in it. It was a pleasant surprise when I found it was a smooth formula!!

The Instant Boost Skin Tonic was just the icing on the cake, just a sweep over the face with a loaded cotton button et voila! My skin felt alive, instead of dull and oily like it normally does!  

I definitely recommend Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish as an introduction to the brand and I would suggest . If you are a little weary of whether you will like it or not, you can buy a 30ml tube for £7.00

No comments